Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Favorite Day

Thursday really is my favorite day of the week because that is when the angel, otherwise known as Carmen, comes to clean my house! Of course, with two kids and a German Shedder, uh..I mean Shepherd, I clean every day! On Thursdays, though, the whole house is clean AT THE SAME TIME! For those two hours when Julia is still napping and Elizabeth is at school (usually), I savor the peace, quiet & cleanliness.

I posted this LO today, with a beautiful new collab called Spring Inspiration from Cinzia Loosemore and Chere Kaye. They are guest designers at TDC this month. The kit is just gorgeous and perfect for the photo of Jules and me. Kevin took it at Powell Gardens over the summer, a totally unguarded moment between mother & daughter. I am really happy with how the LO came together. It was a Gallery Standout at DST today, so I guess some other people liked it too!

No comments: