Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sickness, Snow and Scrapping

Elizabeth is home recovering from Mono. It has been a hard two weeks for all us, but I think she is starting to improve. We are hoping that in two (more!) weeks, she will be able to return to school. Thankfully, she's an A student, otherwise, I think it would be even harder to go back. The only bright spot in her illness is that Julia has really enjoyed having "sissy" home with her.

We had a bit of snow last night, which I never mind since I grew up in the Snow Belt. It shuts everything down here in KC and causes a ton of accidents. The drivers here just don't know how to handle it! Despite the cold, we are finally seeing some progress at the new house. They poured the basement on Monday when it was 68 degrees. I hope they start the framing soon. We're all soooo ready to move!

I did get some scrapping done:



No comments: